Friday, June 7, 2013

About the Tutus and Headbands

I hand make all tutus and headbands- minus the flowers and beads obviously. I assemble the items to make them.
The beads may be choking hazards and I sew them many times so that they won't fall off, however excessive chewing or pulling or washing may make them fall off. I am very sorry for this. 

I will make to order any tutu that you would be interested in upon receiving payment THROUGH PAYPAL or if MEETING LOCALLY I will make it and then meet to sell it to you.

Any on this site are for sale unless sold I will keep up pictures of ones that have been sold for ideas, but will write sold next to the picture of the tutu. 

If interested in any let me know and I will ship shipping fee is extra I will use a small flat rate box so shipping would be an extra 6$. Unless I can find a cheaper and still safe way of shipping item. 

Headbands are always on a buy 2 get 1 free deal and tutus are buy 3 get 1 free, any size any price more expensive will be paid and free ones will be the lesser values. 

Feel free to email me at any time at
 Ashleeann2010@gmail.com 
Or leave a comment and I will get my Paypal info to you or meeting place to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment